Updates from Pastoral Team & Board of Directors:
March 19, 2020 Read Here
March 14, 2020 Read Here
We want to assure you that with the recent public concerns regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) we are closely monitoring the situation. Your health is a top priority and we will continue to make every effort we can to ensure your safety.
Prevention Tips to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
• Clean your hands often with warm water & soap for at least 20 seconds
• Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth
• Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow
• Keep 6 feet away from others when possible
• If you feel sick, stay at home when you can
• Listen to orders from your local government officials to stay home
We are taking necessary precautions and steps to stay informed and ask that you do the same.
Remember as with any worldly concern, our trust resides in the Lord, our refuge. We will put on His armor and let our faith lead over fear!